september 01, 2011

My first participation in an international challenge!

So this post will be in English only :) Just because this is the first time I'm participating in an international challenge. Actually I seldom participate in any challenges. But that's about to change :)
Well, this is my contribution for the challenge 95 at Totally Gorjuss. The challenge is simply "As you like it" - and the prize is 5 digistamps from Kenny K. I LOVE the Kenny K stamps, they are the coolest! I've bought many from them earlier, but would love to win some more :) Well, since the challenge is "as you like it", I chose to use a Kenny K digistamp - "Miss fortune". She's really hot, right? :)

Well, my card has been made this way:
I used "Miss fortune" digistamp from Kenny K and a Free vintage sofa from Shery K Designs. The cardstock is Bazzill and designpaper from Basic Grey.
The stamps are coloured with Promarkers, and I used the Letraset Cartridge Paper, 270g. First time with this paper, actually! :)
I also used a black velvet ribbon, and a little jewel from an old earring I had :)
I like it quite simple, not all cards need to be overdecorated ;-)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar